April 22, 2014

Balloons, Whaaaat!

My hot air balloon ride is coming up in a couple of weeks! WHAAAT!


Can't wait to check that off of my bucket list.

If you don't recall, this hot air balloon trip was meant to be a birthday present from me to both my mom and brother. My mom is rearing to go, but my brother has verbally rejected the idea with insistence because of his fear of heights he failed to share with me in all of both our lifetimes together. Since my reservations are nonrefundable and I can't sell tickets because they don't exist, I had to invite someone who would either be willing to pay me their share or someone who I'd be willing to cover for. No one's about to be up and ready to pay an expensive ticket for a random balloon ride, so I ended up inviting my dad whom is totally stoked to come and join my mother and me. Don't worry, even though they're divorced, they tolerate each other while I'm around. We can only tolerate my dad's aggressive personality so much, though. We are certainly weary.

Not wanting to completely disregard my brother, we're going to try to spend the day prior to the flight with him. We have yet to come up with something to do, because there's hardly anything my brother can do due to his bad back. Maybe we will see a movie or something. Like TRANSCENDENCE. However, for some reason, my brother refuses to respond to any of my efforts at contacting him and I wouldn't know if he was alive were it not for his switching online/offline status on Skype. What a biiiiiitsgch.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I can't wait to see the pictures you'll take, assuming you'll take some and want to share. :D

    ReplyDelete