March 31, 2014

Extended Weekend

I'm getting two extended weekends in a row, and it feels good. I got last Friday off from work because of Cesar Chavez day, so I took the time to collect my brother for the weekend. He's for the most part disabled after his time spent in the army, so he's not up to much physical activity without a bit of pain involved. We ended up spending literally all of Sunday watching movies on Netflix: Upside Down, Zoolander, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Boondock Saints, Red Lights, and Hanna. All of which I have already seen before.


He literally spent all of Saturday watching Being Human (US version) until he ran out of episodes. I saw the UK version already, so I now know that the US and UK versions are terribly different and will consider watching the other, once I'm done with Grey's Anatomy (currently on season 7) and caught up on Mad Men.

As for next weekend, I've taken off Monday and Tuesday to extend my stay in Seattle with my besties from Dosimetry School. The last time we met up was this past September in Las Vegas where we went primarily to see City and Colour at the House of Blues. This rendezvous was chosen in Seattle at this date because we wanted to see Young the Giant, which I'm super excited for. We're going to meet up at the airport on Saturday. I'm hoping the rain will clear up for Monday when we intend to have at least some time outside without being soaked all the way through. You can count on me to let you know about my trip when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment