August 6, 2015

First CDs

The other day somebody said something about how everyone is streaming music all the time instead of downloading. It made me think about how short the era of CDs were and which CDs were my first owned ever.

1.) B*Witched

Because all the girls in my class were creating dances to "C'est la vie" and I was like, hey, I want to do that, too? I think?









2.) Savage Garden

Because "To the Moon and Back" was sexy. Actually, I think this was someone else's CD and they didn't want it, so they gave it to me.









3.) NSYNC - No Strings Attached

Because Justin, D'UH.










Anyone else remember what their first CDs were? Or are you old enough to remember which your first track tapes were? LOL, 90s.

1 comment:

  1. NSYNC!!! YES! I was also a hardcore Aaron Carter fan myself.

    ReplyDelete